At Mercy Montessori Center, we understand that all families’ financial circumstances are unique. That’s why we created our sliding scale and we are committed to offering what aid we can. During the 2022/2023 school year, 120 students received financial aid through Mercy's Financial Aid Funds, the Archdiocese's Catholic Education Foundation, and the Ed Choice program. We’d love to talk with you about financial assistance and how to apply.
FACTS Financial Aid Applications (Mercy Financial Aid & Archdiocese Aid)
Apply Here: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3XCWY
Applications for Mercy Financial Aid and Archdiocese Financial Aid are open on FACTS Management. Applications are due Feb 25 for Archdiocese. You can start now and upload required financial documents when they are available (2023 W2, 2022 Tax Return). Please contact Chris Byrnes for more information.
Ohio's EdChoice Scholarship (Expansion and Traditional)
2024-2025 applications will open February 1st.
- EdChoice Scholarship Program Renewal Form 2024-2025
- Income Verification Form 2024-2025
- EdChoice Expansion Fact Sheet
- Federal Poverty Guidelines 2024-2025
- EdChoice Expansion Income Eligibility Requirements 2024-2025
- Acceptable Forms of Address Proof
Additional information is available on their website
Catholic Education Foundation - Three Scholarship Opportunities!
For more Information visit: https://catholicbestchoice.org/affordability/
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about Archdiocese programs
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Applications due (through FACTS) by February 25
- More Information here
- Welcome Scholarships
- Applicants' children must be attending a preschool or kindergarten AND be the first of your children to attend a Catholic School.
- Application period opens January 23 and continues until funds run out.
- Tuition Assistance for Children of School Employees
- Applicant must be a direct employee of a Catholic elementary or high school within the Archdiocese of Cincinnati.
- Application period: January 23 - February 25
Helpful Tips to Apply for Financial Assistance
FACTS Tuition Management Company Log-In
Easy access to payment plan information, to make payment for tuition, instructions, and help desk.